BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Difference


There is a part of me That feels I am different from everyone else. Something that I can't quite see, Something that I can't quite feel, Something so unreal. But this 'thing' is always there, This 'thing' with others, I will never share. So I push it to the back of my mind, All the thoughts of boys and clothes And make-up, it is hiding behind. Sometimes, when I have almost forgotten, It comes back with such ferocity, Angry and unforgiving. I feel so lost and sad, Whatever caused this feeling Must have been so horrible and bad. A lost memory or something else, I'll never know, Whatever it is, I know for sure, I can never let this feeling show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haadha salhi liyunkolhekeyy....did u write it urself? :P

emotionlessgurl said...

Urmm .... u kno i read it in sumin .. it realli matches my life .. so its like stayin in my heart ... so i guess yes:P