BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mirror Me


When i stare into the mirror,
What is it i see ?
I see my own reflection,
Staring back at me.

But then I look deep within,
The mirror of my soul.
I see my present and my past,
And what the future holds.

I see myself as what I am,
And what I could have been.
I see the shadow side of me,
That`s hidden deep within.

As I stare at my reflection,
staring back through my own eyes.
I see myself as others do,
But also see the lies

Others cannot see , of course,
This person I conceal.
They know the person I`ve become
But my other side is real.

The mirror rids me of disguise,
Of hatred,truth,and tears,
i see myself through my own eyes,
And see my deepest fears

Maybe I should end it all,
So many ways to die.
I lean up against my wall,
And suddenly begin to cry





0 comments: